Friday, March 27, 2009

Alkaline Water Improves The Life Of One Man Who Suffered From Diabetes, Gout and Hypertension



-----------------------------------------------
Doctor follow up April 21st, 2009
----------------------------------------------

I want you all to know that yesterday, Steven Dailey, went to his physician for his regular tests for Diabetes, which he has had for about 15 years.     In front of me on the desk, is the Patient Chart Report which says, in writing, "Non-Diabetic", as of April 21, 2009.    I can give you a copy upon request.   Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner to put it on the e-mail, but I will get copies.  

During the past 6 months since I met Steven, the only change to his routine was the addition of Alkaline Ionized Micro-crystaline water from an Ionways Athena machine.  

I challenge all of you who have not come to the water,   Drink this Water... 1/2 gallon or more a day, Free for a week to 10 days.   See for yourself  if it doesn't change your life!    

This water changes everything!

To your health, 

RosLynn

No comments: