Thursday, February 5, 2009

Say Goodbye To Bottled Water, Say Hello Tap

Position Yourself Infront Of The Coming Trend

The TREND I'm talking about is the $15 Billion Dollar BOTTLED WATER INDUSTRY going down the drain.

Believe it or not this trend will happen just like the trend of purchasing Bottled Water that costs more per gallon than gasoline happened!

Today, more than ever, people are concerned about the ENVIRONMENT, WELLNESS & LIVING LONGER LIVES

US Cities BANNED BOTTLE WATER:
- Minneapolis, MN. - Link
- Salt Lake City, UT. - Link
- Santa Barbara, CA. - Link
- San Francisco, CA. - Link
-Seattle, WA. - Link
- Ann Arbor, MI. - Link

Environmentalists are now asking people NOT to purchase Bottled Water - 30 BILLION bottles end up in landfills each year!

Bottled Water - The entire process - bottling, packaging and shipping - creates pollution and greenhouse gases.

The END of the $15 BILLION BOTTLED WATER INDUSTRY - THE MOVE IS BACK TO THE TAP!

Recognizing that we are IN FRONT of a major TREND - a PARADIGM SHIFT. Moving from BOTTLED WATER back to TAP WATER I started to investigate the BEST WATER available right from your TAP and discovered IONIZED ALKALINE WATER an AMAZING product produced by a small electronic kitchen appliance that alters your TAP WATER through the process know as IONIZATION. I uncovered some startling information about this little machine. 1 in 5 households in Japan drinks Ionized - Alkaline Water, in Korea is 1 in 8 households and in the USA the product has no measurable market penetration - perhaps 1/10th of 1% - the market is HUGE!!

Would you like to learn more?

Get your FREE ebook filled with 15 pages of fascinating information concerning the incredible health benefits of alkalizing your body and drinking alkaline water. Click Here

Get Safe, Better-Tasting, Healthier Water… Instantly!
Call today! 760-930-9604
www.ionwayswaterionizers.com

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have invested my money in my own water ionizer, and I cannot say that I have regretted it. I love knowing that I control the purity of my water! http://www.lifeionizers.com/?utm_source=A&utm_medium=B&utm_campaign=C